Drive Away Hunger with AFR
Help AFR donate 50,0000 meals in 2015 with the "Drive Away Hunger" food drive August 1st through September 30th.
Back to School Milk Drive
Connects an Oklahoma agriculture product to Oklahoma families in need. Milk is the most requested and nutrient-rich food item at food banks, but rarely donated.
- Donate online, donations are sent back to your nearest food bank in the form of a coupon. Your food bank uses the coupon to buy a fresh gallon of milk.
- Work with your local food pantry, grocery story or dairy processors to purchase and deliver milk for your community.
- For more information on how to donate, or to donate directly, visit milklife.com/give
Plant A Row
A people-helping-people program encouraging members to donate extra produce to their local food banks.
- Encourage producers at your local farmers market to donate extra, unsold pro-duce to the local food bank.
- Donate old, unused seed packets
- Plant a little extra in your garden and donate the abundance to a food pantry in your community
There will be a competition for AFR locals!
- 1st Place - $150
- 2nd Place - $100
- 3rd Place - $50
See flyer below for contact information.