Report a Claim
AFR Insurance is proud of our fast and fair claims service.
24 Hour Claim Reporting
Carefully listen to the menu selection to be properly directed for claim service.
What To Do If You Have An Auto Accident
- Stop! Do not leave the scene of the accident, unless it is to get out of the way of oncoming traffic.
- Notify police or highway patrol from the scene of the accident. Some cities will only respond to bodily injury accidents, call to report anyway for instructions.
- Do not admit fault or discuss the accident with anyone except the investigating officer or your insurance representative.
- Do not disclose the limits of your insurance policy.
- Verify insurance coverage ONLY by presenting the insurance verification card to the other party and the investigating officer.
- Ask to see the other party's insurance verification card to obtain the name of that party's insurance company, address, phone number, and policy number.
- Write down when and where the accident happened and record the name, address and phone of the driver and owner of the other vehicle plus any witnesses. Take photos of the damage if you have a camera or cell phone available with the camera capability.
- Call your AFRMIC agent or the AFR Claims Department at 1-800-324-7771 as soon as possible to report the loss.